The Willows Ultimate Wedding Tips 2022
We know planning a wedding can be intimidating, especially if you do not have any guidance. You may be struggling with where to even start! First, take a few deep breaths, because we’ve got you! Our wedding professionals here at the Willows Event Center in Lubbock, Texas, have seen it all! Using their expertise, they have compiled the “Ultimate Wedding Tips” to help make your wedding planning process smoother and to provide some guidance on what to do.
Book your venue before choosing your date.
- When planning your wedding, it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of finding the perfect gown and cake. But there’s one thing you should never forget: BOOK YOUR VENUE FIRST! We can’t tell you how many times we’ve seen brides go through the whole planning process only to find out that the venue they loved was booked for the date/month they hoped for! Don’t let this happen to you, and let us help
- May we suggest The Willows Event Center – our full-service, luxury wedding venue in the heart of Lubbock? 😉
Choose from the venue’s preferred vendors list! We’ve worked with them many times and trust them, so choosing from that list will help the wedding day go smoothly.
- When it comes to your wedding day, you want everything to be perfect. That’s why we’ve partnered with our preferred vendors and offer in-house catering – to provide you with the highest quality service and products! We’ve worked with these companies many times and trust them to deliver excellence on your big day, so choosing from that list will help the wedding day go smoothly while giving you peace of mind.
Make sure you have a designated coordinator. It’s their job to communicate with vendors, execute the timeline, and keep the day stress-free! Our venue has coordination included in all of our collections!
- Coordination? We’ve got it covered! Coordination is the key to a stress-free wedding day. Our coordinators will take care of all the details and make sure your wedding goes off without a hitch in our beautiful Lubbock wedding venue. They’ll communicate with vendors on your behalf, execute the timeline, and keep the day stress-free!
Set a priority list for your budget. If photos are your top priority, put your budget there! Spend less on the things that are less important to you.
- It’s easy to get caught up in the details of planning and forget about what matters most—the two of you. That’s why we encourage couples to think about what they want from their wedding day, then find ways to save money on things that don’t matter as much so they can spend more on those things that are most important.
- Budgeting your wedding day is not just about the money. It’s about what you value most and what will make your wedding day unique, memorable, and meaningful for you and your partner.
If you have an extensive guest list, sit down with your fiancé, and discuss which of those people you believe will love and support you long after your wedding day.
- Weddings can get big, really quickly, but remember to fill the chairs with people who have been by your side your entire life and who will continue to support your marriage for better or worse!
Bonus tip: Remember that wedding festivities are only one day, but your marriage is forever! Remember to pause, take in the beauty of the day, and enjoy.
Weddings are about celebrating your love and commitment with family and friends. Don’t feel pressured by the wedding industry or other people into doing anything you feel uncomfortable with—it’s YOUR day!